By John Adams | March 31, 2016
The final release of MyCollab 5.2.x branch is MyCollab 5.2.10. It does not have any new features but include bug fixes and several minor improvements to makes it run more stable in various platforms. There are several noticeable improvements are listed below:
- Report export to PDF runs to have an expected result.
- File management operations are more stable in copy, move and delete actions
- Avoid to enter the credentials in case user reload the browser without remember password within 30 minutes.
- System administrator can to install MyCollab as Window service. We also update our document to instruct site administrator how to run MyCollab as Windows service, or the startup script in Unix platform.
- Update the guidelines to set up the SMTP connector through Microsoft exchange server
- Other minor improvements
We recommend users to upgrade to the latest MyCollab version if you are using the old MyCollab version. As usual, you can download MyCollab community edition at https://www.mycollab.com/ce-registration/