It is our pleasure to announce the stable release of MyCollab 4.4.0! The release highlights are:
- Knowledge management with Project Pages:
Document the project knowledge is the highest rate of feature requests from our customers. We listen, however there are some technical architect conflicts and other reasons make us defer this feature until this release. We are sorry! Now, you can manage project knowledge easily with MyCollab Pages!
- Create a new page with the rich text editor, you are also could add attachments to a page.
- Categorize pages with folder. You can create unlimited groups to organize pages into the appropriate group.
- Several quick sort criteria will help you find page or group quicker.
- Users can archive project if they no longer use it:
MyCollab project could help an organization manage as many projects as possible. If you are no longer to use some project, and instead of deleting it permanently out of the system, you can archive it and later you can activate it if the project is resumed. This feature is useful when you have several projects which are not continuous developed by the team or the organization may keep all projects in the system to query information for reporting and statistical data purpose.
For a complete list of features and bug fixes included in this release please refer to the release notes. Visit our downloads section to find the latest release. If you have any questions, please check our forum or contact us via our web form https://www.mycollab.com/support.